CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

WHAT EACH KISS MEANS

Kiss on the stomach; be redi,...,
> -Kiss on the Forehead; expresing a lov 4 him/her
> -Kiss on the Ear; seducing!,haha!
> -Kiss on the Cheek; cute,
> -Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..
> -Kiss on the Neck; We belong together..
> -Kiss on the Shoulder; I want you..
> -Kiss on the Lips; I love you..
> ____________________________________________________
> What the gesture means...
> -Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
> -Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
> -Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
> -Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each other,
> -Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
> -Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.
> -Laughing while Kissing; I am completely comfortable with you.
> ____________________________________________________
> Advice;
> Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
> If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
> you're definitely in Love. ____________________________________________________
> Requirements;
> Post this again after reading!!
> Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
> ____________________________________________________
> If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now
> and can't get them out of your head
> then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are
> missing will surprise you.
> Repost this as WHAT EACH KISS MEANS

0 comments: